Friday, November 2, 2012

You Make Me Smile Card

It has been a long time since my Clementine paper has seen the light of day! I have been so busy with so many other projects lately, that I just haven't had time to pull it out. 
This pattern caught my eye and I immediately thought of how well the Twilight papers would work in the pattern. A few Cricut cuts here and there and it didn't take long to make. There is no stamping - the sentiment is from the zip strip in the paper pack and the flower is layered in quarter inch increments so it came together really easily. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Clementine Paper Pack, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Cottage Assortment, Buttons - Blue Assortment, Sorbet Waxy Flax (ret.), Blue Ribbon (not CTMH)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)