Friday, November 9, 2012

Dec. 25th Card - in Lagoon

That's right - another non-traditional Christmas card! I am slowly getting through my Christmas cards and will hopefully have enough of them made by the beginning of December that I won't be in panic mode like most people! 
The Pirouette stamp is one that I wasn't sure how to use for the longest time until I realized that I didn't have to use the whole stamp! It makes a wonderful background image as seen here. And with Lagoon being one of my favourite colours in our palette, I simply had to do this card using that colour! I thought maybe the black sentiment would be overwhelming but I like the way it turned out.

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: Pirouette, Perfect Fit - Frames, Perfect Fit - Holidays
Inks: Lagoon, Black
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, 1 1/4 inch Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. Alyson, you have really been in your crafty groove lately. This is another awesome creation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)