Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Star for H2H

The Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week is a Christmas Challenge. Anything Christmas is acceptable so I decided to create a Christmas Star. I love the way this turned out! Everything from the colours to the greenery just makes me think of Christmas. Our tree and decorations are up now and I have a special place on my wall for this star. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pear and Partridge Paper Pack
Stamps: None
Inks: New England Ivy
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, My Creations Star, Black Tulle Ribbon, Baker's Twine - Harvest Assortment, Bitty Sparkles, Adhesive Springs, Quilling Tool

5 comments:

  1. Love how this star turned out for you....especially with the black tulle bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Alyson. Who knew that chipboard star could look so good!
    I am sure it will add to your extra special Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your star is gorgeous, and those flowers in the center are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful....thank you for sharing...makes me want to do one now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)