Monday, November 26, 2012

Bling and Glitter Love You Card - H2H Challenge

November's last challenge at Heart 2 Heart (and my last as the Guest Designer for November - boo hoo...) is all about bling and glitter. The goal is to add sparkle to your creation this week! I went back to my favourite colours for this card, which will be given to my dear husband today, just to let him know how much I love him. He helped me a lot yesterday with some computer issues and he was SO patient as I can get really uptight when I don't immediately understand something. He worked with me for a long time to sort out some blogging and photo storage problems and he really helped me out a lot. So, he will likely find some glitter on his breakfast plate this morning... 
It took me a long time to lay each of those sparkles in that heart and each banner piece is covered in Prisma Glitter (as was I when I finished this card...)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Dotty For You Paper Pack (ret.), Lagoon Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: 4 My Friend
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Nestabilities (not CTMH), Embroidery Floss, Clear Sparkles, Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Sanding Kit, Bonding Memories Glue Pen, Prisma Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)