Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Stop Challenge - Avonlea B-Day Card

I have a ton of birthdays in the month of October - and then a pile of time passes before I see another one on my calendar. Funny how that is sometimes... 
Today's card is for the Sweet Stop Challenge this week. I love their sketches. And the recipient of this card happens to be getting up there in years so I finally have a chance to use the sentiment from the stamps set "Just a Number" that I have always wanted to use without feeling guilty (well, REALLY guilty, anyways...) I think it is cute. Even the words "Happy Birthday" inside the card are set on a slant to represent a bit of a hill to go along with the saying. Too funny! 
The sketch is shown below the card. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack (includes cardstock available only with that paper pack), Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: Just a Number
Inks: Chocolate
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Neutral Button Collection, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Green Ribbon (not CTMH)

3 comments:

  1. LOL!8-) Oh What a Fabulous sentiment! LOVE it! 8-) Such Pretty dp's and fun Bow too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty Alyson. The papers are gorgeous and I also love that ribbon flower. Cute buttons! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Alyson, I really love the sentiment on this card - thanks for a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)