Friday, August 10, 2012

Mojo Monday - Learn Something New Card

The Mojo Monday sketch this week was interesting... a little different, I thought. I also wanted to try the new Scholastic Paper Pack. It's not a paper grouping I would normally choose, 
so it was a bit of a challenge for me. 
I chose to use Baker's Twine in place of the ribbon shown on the sketch as it worked better with the papers. I also added a few buttons as the card looked unfinished to me once I had completed the sketch. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Scholastic Paper Pack, Ruby Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Scholastic Stickease, Baker's Twine - Neutral Assortment, Baker's Twine - Harvest Assortment, Foam Tape, Buttons - Blue Assortment

1 comment:

  1. Great Card... love the quote! It goes very well with the paper you chose... so appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)