Wednesday, August 29, 2012

La Belle Vie Box

This little box can be made so much easier than I had originally thought! It took me just a few minutes to put it together and it is just so adorable. Like Brian said on the video I posted yesterday, the Artiste Cartridge has everything set up so that when you need to cut different pieces for a project like this one, you cut them all in ONE size (here they were all cut at 1 inch) and everything fits together perfectly. How nice is that?? Plus they are all colour-coordinated in the instruction book so you know exactly which images go with each project - it just doesn't get any better than that! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Belle Vie Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Bonjour
Inks: Black, Blush
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Foam Tape, Blending Pen, Sponge, Wrangler Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)