Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Extravaganza Layout

I finally got around to printing and scrapbooking some photographs from Convention. This beautiful layout is one, though, for which I cannot take credit. It was designed by a fellow consultant, Brenda Rose. I contacted Brenda and asked her if she would mind if I used her gorgeous layout and she said she would be happy to let me use it. So, here is her stunning layout with photos added. The neat thing about this layout is that it was the La Belle Vie Paper Pack that I taught at Convention and this is the same paper pack used to create this layout! What a nice coincidence! It is actually based on the La Belle Vie WOTG layout but I like her version a lot better!
The main photo is on a Flip Flap as there is a ton of journaling underneath. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Belle Vie Paper Pack, (Cardstock available only with La Belle Vie Paper Pack), Black Cardstock
Stamps: Dreams Come True (ret.)
Inks: Black
Accessories: Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Black Sparkle Flourishes, 4x6 Flip Flaps, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)