Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Card using Scraps

This weeks' challenge at Heart 2 Heart is to use up some of your scraps. I have SO many scraps in my scrap bin, it's not even funny! I decided to use the Pemberley colours for my card today. It's not a complex card - just some layers with a wooden branch. I wish there were more branches in those Garden Wooden Shapes - I always use them up first! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pemberley Paper Pack, Honey Cardstock, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Outdoor Denim Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: 4 My Friend
Inks: Desert Sand
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Garden Wooden Shapes, Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! You really dug in and rocked the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I like the colour combination. It looks great. Thanks for playing at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Alyson......you can't go wrong with Pemberley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Alyson, it's very eye catching and a great use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)