Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dotty for You - Male Card

I'm back - at least for a little while! My 5 album contest layouts for Convention are finished and I am waiting on my Extravaganza supplies to arrive so I have some extra time to work on some of my own stuff... I hope you haven't totally given up on me ever posting again!

Below is a male card using Dotty for You. It is to honour our very young but capable choir director at church who will be leaving for university after this season. He is just 17 and has done an amazing job with our senior choir the past few months!  
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Grey Wool Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Bravo
Inks: Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, Versamark
Accessories: Colonial White Brads, Colonial White Button, Crystal Blue Waxy Flax (ret.), Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH), Nestabilities (not CTMH), Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)