Friday, April 6, 2012

Post #2 Today - Clean and Simple Challenge - Card

This is my second post today, so make sure you scroll down to see the 
Freshly Made Sketch Challenge as well!
This was a neat challenge from the Clean and Simple Blog - using a border punch, create a card by layering the scallops, then add a sentiment. It leaves a very neat effect and allowed me to use up 
some of my Dotty for You scraps.
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Buttercup Cardstock
Stamps: Dream Come True (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon
Accessories: Border Punch (not CTMH)), Paradise Paper Flowers, Pearl Adhesive Gems

1 comment:

  1. You are on a roll today. Both Dotty cards are really nice. I just had to pin one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)