Friday, March 9, 2012

Butterfly Circle Card made with Buttons

This is the first time I have made one of these types of cards and they are a lot more difficult than I had anticipated! The only requirement for the Card Crafter's Circle challenge was to use buttons and I have a ton of green buttons so this was a great challenge for me!
I didn't think this one required a sentiment - I was happy with 
how it turned out in the end. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Papers: White Daisy Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Buttons - Green Assortment, Garden Wooden Shapes, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Green Baker's Twine (not CTMH), Bitty Pearl Opaques, Transparency Sheets (not CTMH), Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)