Monday, March 26, 2012

4 You Card - H2H and Mojo Monday Challenges

I am in love with the new Dotty For You paper! The dotted sides are going to keep me busy for a long while as I have so many ideas floating around in my mind and I can't keep up with all of them!

The Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week was to use embossing so I embossed the main images on my card. The sketch for Mojo Monday is below the card. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted. 

Paper: Dotty for You Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath
Inks: Lagoon, Desert Sand, Cotton Candy, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, Allyson! Love this stamp set and the dotty is yummy! Got so e coming SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set too!! My Dotty Paper should arrive by week's end - Can't wait!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for taking the H2H embossing challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at heart 2 heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you circle card. I can't wait to get my new papers to play with! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Alyson! I'd love to have your wreath on my front door! Thanks for sharing on H2H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)