Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stella Birthday Card

I'm back! My entries for my Extravaganza application are completed and I am just in the process of mailing them out this week! So, now I am back to creating my own stuff again - YEAH!
I have some birthdays coming up and I immediately thought of this gorgeous card that I saw on the CTMH artwork boards by Jayma Malme. I was so taken by the bright colours from the Stella Paper Pack and what she had done with it. I just changed her stamping to some of our new Sparkles Flourishes and changed the sentiment to make it a birthday card. Other than that, this was completely her idea. She has some great ideas on her blog so check it out - there is a link from her name above.

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are all CTMH unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Tulip Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Card Chatter - Birthday, Just for You
Inks: Olive, Tulip, Cocoa, Sunset
Accessories: Sparkles Flourishes, Foam Tape, Sparkles - Blue & Green Assortment, 1" Circle Punch (not CTMH), Border Punch (not CTMH)


1 comment:

  1. Great Card. Congrats on getting your submission sent off for Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)