Wednesday, February 15, 2012

5 Cards using 1 Stamp Set!

I have been happily working with one of my new favourite stamp sets from the new catalogue - "A Tree". Such a simple stamp, yet so many possibilities. I think I may very well offer these cards in the form of a workshop in the very near future but for right now, they are just here for your enjoyment. 
My inspiration came totally from the card that Karen Day posted a few weeks ago on her blog. I simply changed the colours slightly. That is the last card shown. 
The other cards are based on designs that I have printed out from past posts and magazines and I honestly couldn't tell you where I found them. I enlarged them and now the names of the original designers are gone... So my apologies if you recognize these patterns as yours (please send me an email and let me know!)
Supplies are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree, A Tweet
Inks: Cocoa, Lagoon, Tulip, Colonial White
Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Colonial White Button (ret.), Chocolate Waxy Flax, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Prisma Glitter, Heat Tool, Foam Tape, Bitty Sparkles, Copic Marker (not CTMH), Double Sided Tape (not CTMH), Art Philosophy Cartridge, Corner Rounder

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Florentine Paper Pack, Cocoa Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree, A Rainbow, A Bowwow
Inks: Cocoa, Twilight
Accessories: Cocoa Ribbon Collection, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Foam Tape

Supplies used are all CTMH 
Paper: Lucy Paper Pack, Sophia Paper Pack (ret.), Colonial White Cardstock, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree
Inks: Cocoa, Cotton Candy
Accessories: Creme Brulee Ribbon Collection (ret.) Art Philosophy Cartridge

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree, A Bowwow
Inks: Cocoa, Olive, Lagoon
Accessories: Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.), Antiqued Copper Brads, Foam Tape, Embossing Stylus, Sandpaper

This was Karen's original card - I just changed the colours slightly. Terrific inspiration!
Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Paper: Wings Paper Pack (ret.), Colonial White Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree
Inks: Black
Accessories: Sweet Leaf Stitched Ribbon, Pin Clips, Foam Tape, Border Punch (not CTMH), Copic Markers (not CTMH)

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyson,

    I have been admiring your artwork for some time and I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog for the details at www.kathy-itsagirlthing.blogspot.com.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)