Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stella Card with Wooden Shape

This card was cased from Paper Crafts magazine but when I saw the design, I immediately thought of our Cricut cartridge and our new Garden Wooden Shapes. Both lent themselves perfectly to the design of this card. Plus, of course, it gave me yet another chance to use our beautiful new Colour Ready Seam Binding that I love so much!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH

Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Tulip, Cocoa Marker, Desert Sand Marker
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Colour Ready Seam Binding, Garden Wooden Shapes, Liquid Glass, Prisma Glitter, Natural Hemp, Pearl Paint, Mocha Adhesive Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)