Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Memory Album for Two Young Girls...

A family across the street from us tragically lost their father late last spring in a terrible accident. He left his beautiful wife and two young daughters - ages 13 and 17. A friend of ours asked me to make up two mini-albums for the girls for Christmas. It was a very difficult project for me to complete as it brought back a lot of memories. I am not posting the entire album here - just a couple of pages. I tried to keep it low key and include several photos of the neighbours as well as the family for the girls to remember all the good times. I hope they will look upon it with positive memories... 
that is what it is all about. 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)