Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Cards - Part 1

These Christmas cards are totally CASEd from two of my favourite consultants/artists - Jody Gustafson and Kelly Triggs. I love their work and follow both their blogs regularly. 
The first two cards are actually gift card holders, created by Jody Gustafson. I loved her idea of using the Decor Journaling Spots as gift card holders - I thought that was so clever. I just changed up the colour scheme on the second card. 
This card was designed by Kelly Triggs and I am not sure if she used Gypsy or Petal on her original card but Gypsy is one of my favourite colours in the CTMH palette so I couldn't resist making this one. I love everything about this card - the emboss resist technique, the shape of the card, the bling... just everything! 
Thanks for this inspiration ladies! 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH 
Gift Holder Cards:
Paper: Elemental Paper Pack, Cranberry Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Honey Cardstock
Stamp Sets: A Holiday
Inks: Cranberry
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Decor Journaling Spots, Embossing Stylus

Season's Greeting Card:
Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Gypsy Cardstock
Stamp Sets: Holiday Commentary, Snow Flurries
Inks: Gypsy, Amethyst, Versamark
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bling Assortment, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Foam Tape, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)