Monday, October 3, 2011

Sonoma Workshop

The Sonoma paper pack was not a favourite of mine when the new catalogue was released but I did the Workshop this past weekend and it really changed my mind, especially after doing the cards! I haven't found photos for the layouts yet, but will eventually. I have had the Kraft cards sitting around and haven't quite figured out what to do with them but this workshop gave me some great ideas. 
I can't wait to use them again!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Sonoma Level 2 Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Sonoma WOTG Stamp Set
Inks: Cocoa, Olive, Smokey Plum
Accessories: Kraft Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes, Mini-Medley Accents Colonial White Collection, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Mini-Medley Accent Pewter Collection, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)