Monday, October 31, 2011

Sonoma Paper and Kraft Die-Cut Cards

After working with the Sonoma Workshop on the Go, I really fell in love with the Kraft cards. And then I found Sherri Tozzi's website and her take on them. I decided to try some more of them and I love the way they turned out. The Sonoma paper works so well with the Kraft paper and the overall effect is just gorgeous!

I think I may just have to offer a workshop for these cards after the Christmas holidays... 
The smaller photo shows the closure for each card. The second card used the scalloped edge as a holder for a note instead of a closure. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

All supplies are CTMH
Paper: Somona Paper Pack, Olive Cardstock, Smokey Plum Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Kraft Die Cut Cards
Stamps: Sonoma WOTG Stamp Set
Inks: Smokey Plum, Olive, Cocoa, Smokey Plum Marker, Olive Marker, Bamboo Marker
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Designer Ribbon Cocoa Collection, Designer Ribbon Colonial White Collection, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Colonial White Mini-Medley Collection, Pewter Mini-Medley Collection, Embossing Stylus, Olive Waxy Flax (ret.), Heirloom Assortment, Pearl Adhesive Gems, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)