Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reason for Lack of Recent Posts

I apologize for my lack of recent posts... but there is a reason. 
I have been dealing with some health issues - kidney stones and gall stones. I see a general surgeon this week and expect to be scheduled for surgery in the very near future. Although it is not major surgery, I can tell you that I have been dealing with 24 hour nausea, headaches and I am exhausted all the time. This has been going on for about the past four weeks. It's pretty difficult to be creative when you are feeling that way. As soon as this is resolved, I promise to be back to my old self, creative and hopefully posting at least a few times a week again. 
Meanwhile, unfortunately, I had to decline the opportunity to teach at the Detroit Regional Celebration. Much as I would have loved to do it, I just don't have the energy to prepare for something like that right now. 
I am, however, still planning to attend the event.
I hope to be back on my blog again in a few weeks, feeling a whole lot better.
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)