Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Presenter again!!

I just can't believe it! I can't believe they chose me!
Jill from Close To My Heart corporate staff contacted me today and asked me if I would be willing to teach at the Detroit Regional Celebration!  Teaching at the Toronto Regionals last spring was so awesome and I thought that would be a one time opportunity. 
So, the Detroit Regionals come up in just over two weeks and I came up with the topic of "ribbon", including floss, hemp and waxy flax. Now, I just have to come up with some brilliant ideas... of which I seem to be short these days. 
Anyone have any ideas they are willing to share?? 

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Stitching on bulk grosgrain ribbon to create a completely different effect, like gathering it such as one done with Twitterpated ribbon? You could take red waxy flax and white waxy flax and weave them together to create your own twine. Just a few thoughts.... Congrats on this wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)