Monday, October 10, 2011

My Kelsie - as a Puppy

I am hopefully heading to Detroit next week for the Regional Celebrations and we had to complete 5 Studio J layouts within certain parameters. I learned a lot of new skills doing these layouts and some caused me a lot of frustration, but here are two of them to give you some ideas of what we had to complete. 
This was my favourite! It was done using the Wonderland papers. It shows Kelsie, my doggie, when we were picking him out from the litter.
The second one features Typeset, a paper pack I am not particularly fond of, but was able to use to feature more of Kelsie as a puppy (I did all my layouts featuring my dog...), but I changed some of the features that were suggested to fit my theme a bit better). Initially, I deleted a photo well and had to redo the entire layout... it was a lot easier the second time around!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)