Saturday, October 15, 2011

Extra Special Layout for an Extra Special Couple

This layout has been a long time in the making. This couple have been very special friends of my parents and of mine for many years, and after my father passed away five years ago, they have been invaluable to my mom, helping her out in ways that just cannot be described. I wanted to do something special for them this Christmas. I finally completed the layout and, when I am in Detroit this coming week, I intend to look for a special frame to match the colours in the layout.The colours have been chosen to match the decor in their living room.
Thank you, Harold and Vera, for all that you have done to make my mom's life so much easier and allow her to remain in her home when I could not be there to assist her from the distance away that I am. I love you both as my own parents. 
Alyson
All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Papers: Magnifique Level 2 Paper Pack, Pacifica Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Sky Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Vellum
Stamps: None
Inks: Pacifica, Sky, Lagoon
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Sponge, Tweezers, Hot Glue Gun (not CTMH), Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH), Glue Dots, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)