Thursday, October 27, 2011

Detroit Regionals Artwork - Layouts

The layouts we completed at the Detroit Regionals were awesome! They were full of detail and included lots of layering and some new techniques. I have not added photos to mine yet - they will have to be extra special photos! 
The first layout has a hidden journaling tag behind the large photo mount. I love hidden journaling and use it often on my layouts, not because I have anything to hide, but because I think it is so cool. 

For the second layout, we had a cricut cutout of the star shape with a square around it and we used that as a mask to paint the glitter stars on the page. I accidentally did mine before I did the stamping and then had to very carefully stamp around the wet glitter - I would highly recommend doing it in the reverse order. 
I will post the card box and the cards we made tomorrow. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
To Know You... Layout
Paper: Sonoma Paper Pack, Cocoa Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock, Autumn Terracotta Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock (placeholders)
Stamps: Hooray Boquet, Love Life
Inks: Honey, Autumn Terracotta, Desert Sand, Cocoa, Desert Sand Marker
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Milepost Shapes, Pewter Mini-Medley Collection, Colour-Ready Alphabets Cork, Designer Ribbon Red Collection, Foam Tape, Corner Rounder

Just Can't Help It Layout
Paper: Typeset Paper Pack, Barn Red Cardstock, Bamboo Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock (placeholders)
Stamps: Happy Clusters, Love Life
Inks: Cocoa, Chocolate Marker
Accessories: Bronze Glitter Gel, Pewter Mini-Medley Collection, Milepost Shapes, Colour-Ready Alphabet Cork, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)