Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wonderland WOTG - no photos yet

The Wonderland paper is probably my favourite from the new Idea Book. I really haven't decided yet for sure - I love so many of the new papers! 
The Workshop on the Go layouts and cards are posted below. I don't have photos for the layouts yet... I have placed a white paper with the photo size on top of the photo mats - on the first layout, they are white on white, so they are hard to see. I chose not to distress my papers this time - I am liking the cleaner look these days. 
The cards are what caught my eye in this workshop - those Icing Topcoats are just amazing! I altered some of the cards slightly, but nothing major. 
As always, click on the photo to see more detail. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All supplies are CTMH
Papers: Wonderland WOTG Kit, White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Wonderland WOTG Stamp Set
Inks: Twilight, Chocolate, Grey Flannel
Accessories: Clear Sparkles, Foundry Pin Clips, Top Coats Icing Overlays, Silver Glitz Glitter Gel, Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)