Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SPECTACULAR Christmas Card Workshop

I'm back after a long absence... thanks for coming back to visit me!

I have spent several days preparing this workshop, and although it won't take place for a while yet, I can't wait to show it off!
It uses our new Wonderland papers and lots and lots of BLING!

The card box is also decorated a tiny bit on the inside and each of the cards is stamped on the inside as well. The final card, Love, Hope, Peace, Joy is CASEd from Christine Adams from a set of cards she made last year. So many of my customers loved it and asked about it last year that I decided to include it in this set. It was one of my personal favourites as well!

All supplies are listed at the bottom of this post but are not separated by card. If you would like additional details, please send me an email and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. 

As always, you can click on any of the photos for a closer look. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Wonderland Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Twilight Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Amethyst Cardstock, White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes, Standard White Daisy Cards and Envelopes
Stamps: Everlasting Life, Snowflakes, Peace on Earth, Card Chatter - Christmas, Adorn-able, Snow Flurries
Inks: Twilight, Grey Wool, White Daisy, Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Versamark
Accessories: Cricut, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Card Box,  Prisma Glitter, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Colonial White Waxy Flax, White Thread, Needle, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Glitter Glue, Bling Assortment, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Icing Top Coats Overlays, Shimmer Brads, Glue Dots, Foam Tape, Cuttlebug (not CTMH), Nestabilities (not CTMH), Branch Punch (not CTMH), Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)