Monday, September 26, 2011

Mass Produced Christmas Card Workshop

Each year, I host a Christmas card workshop where my ladies make 25 cards - usually we do 4 or 5 different designs. I am really struggling to find any spare time this year and so I "borrowed" some ideas from some other consultants that I have found either the the CTMH boards or their blogs - I hope that by giving them credit here, and linking their blogs, they are OK with that... Aside from that I have been really creatively challenged lately and having a lot of difficulty with my own work. 
To see more work from any of the other consultants named, just click on their name under the card(s) and the link will take you to their blog. 

Anyways, here are the designs we will be doing... 

 The two above designs are credited to Leisa Hubley although they have been altered. 
This design is CASEd from Vicki Wizniuk - I absolutely LOVE that woman's work - she is SO talented and I thought this card was just brilliant!
This card was inspired by Connie MacFarlane - love her ideas as well. 
And finally, this one was actually designed by little ole me!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

I have listed all supplies used below but they are not separated by card. If you want additional information, please send me an email and I will send you more information. 

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 
Paper: Colonial White card bases and envelopes, White Daisy card bases and envelopes, Colonial White cardstock, Juniper cardstock, Typeset Paper Pack, Crystal Blue cardstock, Twilight cardstock, Wonderland Paper Pack, White Daisy cardstock, Sweet Leaf cardstock, Topiary cardstock, Believe Paper Pack, Sky cardstock, Holiday Red cardstock
Stamps: Snow Flurries, A Holiday, Remarkable Wreath, Christmas Love, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, In the Month of December
Inks: Juniper, Colonial White, Chocolate, White Daisy, Topiary, Versamark
Accesories: Off White Satin Ribbon (not CTMH), Green Button Collection, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Tape, Scallop Punch (not CTMH), Heat Tool, Prisma Glitter, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Adhesive Gems, White Daisy Organdy Ribbon (ret.), Clear Sparkles, Red Ribbon (not CTMH), Embossing Stylus, Sand Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)