Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dreamin' Layout - My Breakfast!

I had such a hard time with this layout... I saw the layout on Studio J and decided to duplicate it. It seemed so easy... I had the Cricut machine, I estimated the photo sizes, I had the papers... I'm not sure what happened, but it took me the better part of three days to complete this and it still doesn't look the way I want.
Anyways, it's finished and I am leaving it as is.
The story behind this layout is that I dropped my supper plate on the ground the night before and Dave kindly shared his supper with me. The next morning, I was presented with this plate for my breakfast - of firewood kindling and twigs... I guess he assumed I couldn't handle anything that was hot or I would drop it again. Good gruel for a hearty breakfast, right?
As always, just click on the pictures to see more detail. 

I finally used my cricut with the new Dimensional Elements Banners and the fonts on the Art Philosophy cartridge. The shapes on the left page were also cut using the cricut. I am in love with that cartridge now.... 
I have so many photos from our last few canoe trips - I need to get around to working on them or they will never get completed.

Enjoy,
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Dreamin' Paper Pack, Grey Wool Cardstock, Grey Flannel Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock
Stamps: Dreamin' WOTG Stamp Set
Inks: Pacifica, Grey Wool, Goldrush
Accessories: Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Dimensional Elements Banners, Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel, Shimmer Designer Brads, Brads Metal Assortment, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Goldrush Buttons (retired), Computer Font, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)