Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Card for a special friend

This is probably the last time I will be posting until I return from the Close To My Heart Convention in California. Tomorrow is my day to pack and organize all the last minute details before my early flight Wednesday morning. 

This card is one that a special friend of mine and his new wife will receive this evening at a special dinner. They were married earlier this week and Dave and I were not able to attend the wedding so we are getting together with them this evening before they return to their home in Dubai - that's right - DUBAI! We are lucky to get this time together with them, so I treasure the time we have coming this evening. We wish them all the best as they begin their new lives together!
Here is the inside of the card.
Enjoy, 
Alyson

All supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted. 
Paper: Honey cardstock, Black cardstock, White Daisy cardstock
Stamps: Universal Backgrounds, Card Chatter - Love, For Every Occasion
Inks: Black, Honey
Accessories: Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Lace Border Punch (MS), Butterfly Punch (MS), Licorice Opaques, Foam Tape, Nestabilities (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)