Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roxie Layout from Convention

I finally had some time this afternoon to finish a piece of artwork that I started at Convention. This layout was created using the new Roxie paper pack. The girls sitting at my table during the Creative Session made the same layout but every layout turned out completely different as everyone opted to use different variations of the papers.
My layout features my mom. She is someone I look up to with great admiration. I can only hope that when I grow up, I turn out to be just like her :) She has been a wonderful teacher and mentor to me.
As always, click on the photos to see more details. 
 This is a close up of the first page. I have also shown close ups of some of the clusters.
The last photo is a close up of the second page.
Enjoy,
Alyson

All supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted
Paper: Roxie Paper Pack
Stamps: 10 Things
Inks: Black, Smoothie, Desert Sand, Vanilla Cream Marker, Cranberry Marker
Accessories: Colonial White Waxy Flax, Designer Ribbon Red Collection, Bling Assortment, Foam Tape, 10 Things Pocket, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. Alyson, I love how you used vintage photo's on this layout. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)