Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Creations Memory Game Box

Here is another of the artwork projects from Convention. This is the new My Creations Memory Game Box. It can be used for so many things! It come with twenty-four 3x3 chipboard pieces inside. I chose to use sixteen of them to create a puzzle using two Studio J layouts. I have only done one side of the puzzle so far and my hands are still aching from finishing the edges with our Finishing Files. I still have to do the other side. However, I am using two very similar layouts and I am not placing them the same way on the back sides, so it will be a real challenge to assemble the puzzle! When my new supplies arrive, I will have another memory box and I intend to finish it in a coordinating colour scheme to match the puzzle and use this box for another purpose. Meanwhile, I wanted to show this one off!

It is created using the Elemental Paper Pack and the Blue Ribbon Stamp Set. The box is the perfect size to fit a handmade cupcake, which would be a terrific gift for a special someone! I can't wait to see the other uses that people come up with for this little gem!
This is the top view of the box. 
This is the view of the front of the box.
 I won't be posting for a few days as my husband and I are taking a few days to head north on a wilderness canoe trip. We will be in submersed in the bugs and heat, portaging through the hills and valleys with our canoe and backpack, fighting off the mosquitoes and flies, along with this tremendous heatwave, but loving the water and evening sunsets and enjoying the time with out little dog, Kelsie. And yes, he has his own lifejacket! Wish us luck!!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH
Paper: Elemental Paper Pack
Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Inks: Cocoa, Desert Sand
Accessories: Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, Elemental Complements Dimensional Elements, Foam Tape, Pewter Mini-Medley Accents Collection, Foundry Metal Accessories Pin Clips, Finishing Files, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)