Friday, June 17, 2011

Convention Swap Card

I will be attending CTMH's annual Convention in just 26 days!! I didn't do a swap card last year and really missed out on the opportunity after seeing some of the creations! This time, I decided to get back into the action. I have created 185 cards - all the same. Whether that was a good idea or not, I'm not sure. I can honestly say that I was really sick of the card after making about 50 - and I had cut all the paper in advance, so I was commited to making the full 185! I know a lot of people do 20 of 5 different designs or the like... so I am hoping I can find 185 people who are willing to swap with me. 
My card is a standard size card, just folded over, made using the Wings paper pack. 
Enjoy,

(I figured out how to add a personalized signature! I have learned SO MUCH the past three days from setting up this blog - but still can't figure out how to center my header!

Supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted
Paper: Wings
Stamps: Sophia WOTG, A Flitter
Inks: Black
Accessories: Sparkles, Butterfly punches (SU and MS), Foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)